Facial fillers are made of hyaluronic acid, they are injectable gels that are used to restore volume to the skin, improve facial lines, wrinkles and folds as well as enhance facial contours. Refresh specific facial features to aim the look you want. Our Facial fillers injections are administered by certified professionals.
What is the cost of a consultation?
Our consultations are FREE!
What to expect?
The effect will be noticeable immediately after injection with full results seen in 14 days.
How long does it last?
Fillers are temporary and can last anywhere from 6 to 18 months depending on the type of filler used, the location injected and the number of syringes used.
Facial fillers can help :
– Smooth lines and wrinkles
– Replace lost volume
– Restore hydration
– Maintain a natural look and natural feel
Which area can be treated ?
– Nasolabial folds (angle from the nose to the mouth)
– Marionette lines (below and to the side of the mouth)
– Wrinkles (can be filled) often following botox for lines that are present at rest
How long does it take for the treatment?
The entire procedure takes only 15-45 minutes depending on the area treated and the number of syringes used.
Is the treatment painful?
Pain is very individualized and dependant on one’s tolerance to pain. Prior to treatment a topical anesthetic cream can be applied, which takes about 20 minutes to take effect.
– Do not rub or manipulate the area for 24 hours post treatment.
– No alcohol, anti-inflammatories (Advil, Aspirin), exercise for 24 hours post treatment.
– The gel is quite movable for the first few days, do not press on the treated area.
– For at least 2 weeks after treatment, avoid prolonged exposure to either hot (hot tubs) or cold (skiing) temperature and prolonged direct sun exposure.
Enjoy your younger, more refreshed looking face!