What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
User-supplied information: If you fill out the “make an appointment” form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as name, e-mail address and phone number).
Information that you provide to us through the “make an appointment” form will be used so we can respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future.
Web server logs: When you visit this website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically.
Information we may collect include:
- your unique Internet protocol address.
- the name of your unique Internet service provider.
- the town/city, county/state, and country from which you access our website.
- the kind of browser or computer you use.
- the number of links you click within the site.
- the date and time of your visit.
- the web page from which you arrived in our site.
- the pages you viewed on the site; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer this website, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user’s experience.
If you wish to disable cookies from this site, you can do so using your browser. You should understand that some features of this website may not function properly if you don’t accept cookies.
Third-party Services: We may use services hosted by third parties, to assist in providing our services and to help us understand the use of this website by our visitors. We may use services provided by third parties to display relevant content, products, services, and advertising.
How is personal information protected?
We take appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Who has access to the information?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to our employees/contractors who may use it on our behalf
- if we are unable to assist with your matter but know a health professional that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party.
How can I correct, amend, or delete my personal information and/or opt out of future communications?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You may contact us via the phone number or email address on our website at any time.
Effective October 6th, 2022